Arnolds Pizza Parlor Arnolds Pizza Parlor

Funny, but.

It's not animated. Whoever did the sound clip is damn funny... Just wanted to say thanks. I downloaded your flash movie, and extracted the mp3.

But you deserve some points for making me laugh.

Darth Vulgar Darth Vulgar

Heh

Ah Wade Fulp, we meet again. You have done Opie and Anthony well. Shouldn't you provide us an mp3 of this you f---? Heh :)

I like lots.

The Fight...2 The Fight...2

Turd of the year.

1.2 meg for 3 seconds of animation... Nice.
You should be thankful I didn't give you an X... I would have if I had analog instead of broadband. Yes, there is little skill in making this, but ummm, not everything is the sum of its parts. This sums up to nothing.

Addiction 2 ((works)) Addiction 2 ((works))

Good premise, but needs work

I really wish the ending hadn't turned around and been a big joke in the end.

If the premise of this story is going to be based on text, then stylize the text a little bit *grin*. I like the premise, but the execution should have been done a little better. I'd love to see this be remade. Use some more layers and do some backgrounds :)

That, and 2 meg for a movie? The music should seriously be put on a lower quality.

(B) DO NOT WANK !! (B) DO NOT WANK !!

Someone's using their imagination...

Definately a ten for violence.. I mean, how many movies do you watch where *that* happens? The humor is pretty good, since I wasn't quite expecting the penis to pop up right there in the middle of space. I had a good laugh from this movie, and the sound was appropriate... Great stuff!

Don't Touch Me Don't Touch Me

Wow...

I really can't explain it, but there was something about this movie that made me roll around on the floor :)

I definately *wanted* to give this a higher overall rating, but I don't want to let down all those people who worked so hard on animating to lose to something so simplistic..

I love it though!

Humpela Disease Humpela Disease

Too big for what it's worth.

The merits of the movie were okay. I just wish graphically it would stand up to the challenge.. I mean... 972K is a LOT for a movie that only lasts about 15 seconds.

Cut out that last bit of audio in the end. It's killing you for file size.

Schlöshd Beer Schlöshd Beer

Quite funny, as always.

Excellent... Just like every other Ben Apgar movie I've seen. If I didn't live in Los Angeles, I'd probably like this more than Souped-Up Civic. God, I wish I had your sense of humor.

Black Box Recorder Black Box Recorder

Fantastic.

That was by far the most innovative perspective on a small, short story I've seen yet. I'd love to see you start up a whole universe just on the basis of that black box.

This story screams immersion. Please make more stuff based on this!

NG Sticks NG Sticks

Excellent simply by being witty.

I don't feel bad at all giving this movie so-so ratings on graphics and sound, since this movie so aptly proves that a good concept can take it just as far. This is by far one of the most innovative movies on NG yet.

In this case, having graphics and sound that most people could do is a good thing. It just goes to prove that the best of flash movies don't always have to go to the most talented of artists. I just wish everyone else who wanted to submit a flash movie would actually put as much effort as these guys did into making it.

Awesome work... And I love your sequel too :)